Get a price quote by email. Click products to add to your quote, then click this button. Get Prices
Laser Scan MRS340 Rip System
FeaturesPriceVideoVideo 2Video 3
Features of Laser Scan MRS340 Rip System
Movable Gang Rip Saw with One or Two Powered Moving Saws
Kuang Yung proudly presents the Laser Scan Multiple Rip Saws (MRS) System;a leading edge ripping solution for solid wood. Laser Scan MRS System offers profit optimization by reducing labor and increase yield.
- 100% American designed and developed scan system.
- Over a decade of success with more than 100 sets sold in US.
- Easy to operate, learn, update and maintain with multi-language window operating system such as English and Chinese.
- Rip5~6 lumbers (3.6m each) per minutes. (The results may vary according to perdormance of operate, timber length, and feeding speed.)
- 7~10% increase in yield.
- Uniquely designed auto skew system, which provides 2~3% yield more than original fixed fence.
- Our system allows customer to do simulation based on rip width, giving the best saw width combination to customer for material saving.
- Provide production report, which include yield, quantity, total length, and cubic Ft, and allow user easily to manage production, control inventory, and calculate cost.
- Allow single operator to control loads and defects.
- The Skew operating position is on the side of the saw and out of harms way from kickbacks.
Attach 2 movable lasers and 1 fixed laser.
Attach timer scan / production simulatie/ production log / yield.. etc. information system.
Attach 12 electric sensor scanner.
Auto skewing system.
Sensor reaction range :
Min. length : 4'
Max. length : 12'
Max thickness : 50mm / 90mm(special requirement)
Max. width : 340mm